Throughout the year we offer various types of internships. While we may offer specific internships at times, we also can develop student-specific internships or projects to meet their interests
and goals. Professional and academic development is important to us and we would like to help influence our future professionals by providing real, hands-on and useful experience.
Projects and internships could include:
- Developing social media strategies and researching specific posts
- Researching specific topics on the area, our historic houses, people associated with the site
- Event management and planning for several of our large-scale events
- Developing programs and activities for summer camps
- Create and research a kitchen garden for one of our historic sites
- Learning collections management best practices and techniques
- Develop and design one of our temporary exhibits
Working in museums and historic sites often requires the individual to wear many hats and while there will be a core program developed, the intern will also gain experience in other areas as
needed, such as database entry, public speaking/guided tours, event planning, and visitor services.
Interested in interning with us? Email Allison at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 610-388-7376.
We currently do not have any internship opportunities available.